making new memories...

"A memory is a photograph taken by the heart to make a special moment last forever."
~ Unknown

I am off to make some new memories with my son and his family...Getting on a plane to go visit for 9 days!! I am so excited for this trip (I have not been in their company for almost 9 weeks, the longest seperation we have had since out reuniting)...I will be there to celebrate my grand daughters graduation from 8th grade along with her Confirmation. A very special moment that my heart can photograph.

I am so blessed to be able to celebrate these "forever" things with them...just over a year ago that would not have been possible. I cherish the memory of my first embrace with my son when we reunited...I remember conversations we have had...I now get to see my grandchildren grow up (grandchildren that I never knew I had!) 

I am growing more and more each day with gratitude for the bounty of my life...I am humbled by the magnitude of my existence...I think about this extraordinary year and I am filled with the joy from the memories we have made together...I am filled with love knowing that I will now be able to keep these memories forever and that there are many more to make.

I am off line now for the time I am with them...that time is precious and I want to be present for every moment of it...for every new memory we are about to make.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

From your heart to mine!