Patterns...

One of the gifts my son sent me for my Birthday, was the last episode of Quantum Leap...when he came to visit we had talked about this program and how much we really liked it. Mostly because it had to do with time travel and we tend to both like that subject....

A line in the program is " I've been there too many times"...and it brought to mind patterns that we repeat over and over again in our lives...some are good patterns...and some well, not so good! I am currently going through and reading old journals that I have kept over the past 12 years as I am preparing to write an E course on journaling. And I have found that the subject of repeating patterns comes up over and over again for me....

UNTIL 2012 when my life shifted...

I can honestly say that uniting with my son has changed my life...(I hope it has changed his in some ways too) having him in my life instead of a dream of him...having a connection with him and his family instead of hoping that would happen one day...finally being able to hold him in my arms instead of emptiness...has allowed me to change many of the patterns I have carried with me through out my adult years since 1969...

There are patterns that I have been able to let go of...patterns that served me no purpose other than to hold me down...or hold me back. I have consciously been on a quest to get to know myself better for the past 12 years...I have been journaling from my soul in order to better understand who I am from the inside out...I can truly say that in the past 1 3/4 years since uniting with my son I have learned more about myself in that short period of time...I have grown...I understand more about myself...I have stopped struggling with problems and lessons over and over again...lets say I have had a great many AH-HA moments...

Life is continuously moving...evolving...There are always new experiences...new possibilities...new growth...and we tend to experience pain by holding on to things that are not solid...they are illusions from the past that we must let go of....and when we finally allow that....AHHHHHHHHHH...Life can become that much more joyful...

Learning to let go...learning to be open to the flow and be present...learning to trust...

My son, has done so much for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From your heart to mine!